Agreements and Faqs
How this all Works
When photographing with Justin Schlesinger Photography, this is what you can expect. I promise to make the experience and enjoyable one where you will be happy in the end with the images.
* We will go over the right photography service and package for you and confirm the price.
* We will talk about a location and time that works for all of us, and once that's been confirmed a retainer payment is made to secure that date and time.
* We can create a Pintrest mood board for the kind of outfit and location setting you want to capture.
* To secure your session a non-refundable retainer is required with final payment due the day of the session in the form of cash, paypal, venmo or credit card.
* Come to you session day excited, prepared and ready to shine. If you need hair and makeup done, make sure to arrive early. You will also sign a model release form as well.
* After the session you will receive a link to a proof gallery where you can pick your final images to download (# agreed upon) and if you also wanted prints, you can star the images you want printed.
You may chose a location with in the Peninsula or San Francisco. There is also the option to use the studio in San Francisco in the Mission District. We can also shoot at out door locations I have photographed at before and can help with outdoor location ideas.
* If a location (private or government) requires admission, permits or rental fees, those prices are not included in the normal service rate. You may arrange those fees before the session. If you require I coordinate those fees payment for those fees will need to be due at the time I pay those fees to cover the costs and you will receive a receipt to confirm that the admission, permits or rental fees have been paid for for the date of the session.
* If travel is required outside SF or the Peninsula there may be a travel fee which will be calculated and added to the invoice. Travel fee's will be discussed before finalization.
Reschedule, Cancel or No Show
* When the non-refundable retainers is paid I will reserve the date and time agreed up, I will not accept any other clients for that date and time. In the event of a reschedule, cancellation or no show, all monies shall be retained by Justin Schlesinger Photography to offset its loss of business for the day.
* After confirmation of your session reservation, any changes to the date and time will be subjected to a $50.00 rescheduling fee and any fees for rescheduling admissions, permits or rental fee will be paid for by you (the client).
* Subsequent reschedules would be subject to subsequent reschedule fees. In cases of reschedules, the initial $50 payment may be applied toward outstanding reschedule fees instead of the package price. In cases of multiple reschedules, an additional $50 non-refundable payment may be required before a new time slot is reserved.
* Forms of payment I accept are Cash, Paypal, Venmo, and Credit Card.
* To book a session a non-refundable retainer will need to be paid to secure the date and time of the session. Final payment is due the day of the session.
* The retainer is applied towards the total amount of the session.
Image Usage, Model Releases and Print Releases.
* As photographer, images created by me are my work and property. As the subject of the photos, you will sign a model release form to grant use of your likeness. As sponsoring client of the photo session, you will receive rights to use the images delivered to you. For each photo session, we will have two documents for photo rights:
* The first document is the model release form, which will be signed by you, granting me permission to use photos from our session, such as for promotional purposes including my website and social media channels. The model release form is due before we start photographing. .
* The second document is the print release, which grants you permission to use photos from our session for personal purposes. Rights for other uses -- such as advertising or commercial publication -- may be purchased for an additional amount. If you would like a customized print release, please discuss with me before the photo session. The print release will be emailed to you when you download the finished images.
* Image retouching is available for an additional fee. If you have specific requests, We can discuss this during our initial consultation.
Have any additional Questions? Message Me.